Family 2012

Family 2012
Love my D Boys

Monday, August 22, 2011

I know I'm behind

I do not know how these women keep up on their blogging, I am WAY behind, so I'm adding Dayne's Birthday, my 1/2 marathon, other runs, Wess' sister being sealed to the family, bear lake.  Too much fun, but not enough time to add everything when it happens.

I ran my first 1/2 marathon in June of this year.  It all began with Lynie Phipps asking me, "hey would you like to run the Mikelson trail marathon this year?  I'll pay your way for you birthday present. And  Any of you who know me, know that I am cheap, so I thought someone will pay my way, why not.  I'm not even thinking that, yeah, I just signed up for a 1/2 marathon.  But it was an awesome experience.  I will do it again.

No comments:

Post a Comment